Visit of Villers-sur-Mer - The presbyteral manor

24 Street of General de Gaulle

14640 VILLERS-SUR-MER

Dating from 1750, this presbytery is typical of Norman architecture and the Pays d'Auge.
It was threatened with destruction twice at the end of the 1904th century before becoming municipal property in 1977. Thanks to renovations between 1979 and XNUMX, the presbytery regained its original appearance.
We thus rediscover the original half-timbering, and above the entrance door of the presbytery the ornate crosses of Saint-André, a rare feature in the Pays d'Auge. Finally, a glass transom with small ornate woods with a half-hanger covers the door, in harmony with the crosses.
The building located to the west of the presbytery is an old sheepfold from the second half of the XNUMXth century which was in the marsh of Villers. This building has been moved piece by piece from the marsh to its current location.

See as well

Close

Contact us:
+33 (0)2 31 14 40 00
info@indeauville.fr


Our tourist information offices:

DEAUVILLE TOURISM
Residence of the Clock
Empress Eugenie wharf
14800 Deauville
See opening hours

VILLERS-SUR-MER TOURISM
Place Jean-Mermoz
14640 Villers-sur-Mer
See opening hours

BLONVILLE-SUR-MER TOURISM
32 bis avenue Michel d'Ornano
14910 Blonville-sur-Mer
See opening hours

VILLERVILLE TOURISM
40 rue du Général Leclerc
14113 Villerville
See opening hours

ANY TOURISM
20 Place Lemercier
14800 Toques
See opening hours

TOURGÉVILLE TOURISM
Louis Delamare Promenade
(behind the aid station)
14800 Tourgeville
See opening hours