Eglise Saint-Martin - Copie - Copie - Copie

A l'angle de l'avenue de la Terrasse
et de la rue Mors

14800 TOURGEVILLE

This big manor situated on the seaside of Neo-Gothic inspiration has been built in 1905 by brothers Mors, Émile and Louis, pioneer engineers of automotive design. The manor is made of a juxtaposition of volumes with protruding elements: turret, bow-window, loggia, elevated terrace. The south-eastern main façade has a squared tower hosting the great staircase.

villa-mors