Touques and the Ouis stream

Place de la Mairie


1. Departure Place de la Mairie, under the market hall. Turn right on Rue Louvel et Brière to the Saint-Pierre church. The church dates from the 11th and 12th centuries when Touques was an important port.
2. Go around the church to the right and take Rue de Meautry along the stud farm for 1.8 km.
3. Continue on the Chemin de la Coquetière to the right and continue to the entrance of the forest (accessible only during the hunting season).
4. Turn left at the entrance of the forest and left again 300 m further on.
5. Follow the edge of the forest for 2.5 km and cross the Ouis stream.
6. At the level of the spring-washhouse at the place called Dauboeuf, turn left on the Chemin de Dauboeuf.
7. Continue on the path then turn left to take the Chemin de la Côte de Grâce.
8. Turn left on a grassy path.
9. Join the Chemin de la Coquetière then the Route de Honfleur.
10. Walk along the church of Saint-Thomas
Listed as a Historic Monument since 1926, the church dates from the 12th century but its nave has been modified several times over the centuries.
11. Turn left to reach the Place de la Mairie.


Contact us :
+33 (0)2 31 14 40 00

Our tourist information offices :

Residence de l'Horloge
Quai de l'Impératrice Eugénie
14800 Deauville
See the opening hours

Place Jean Mermoz
14640 Villers-sur-Mer
See the opening hours

32 bis avenue Michel d'Ornano
14910 Blonville-sur-Mer
See the opening hours

40 rue du General Leclerc
14113 Villerville
See the opening hours

20 Place Lemercier
14800 Touques
See the opening hours

Promenade Louis Delamare
(behind the first aid station)
14800 Tourgéville
See the opening hours