Touques and the Ouis stream

Town Hall Square

14800 TOUCH

1. Depart from Place de la Mairie, under the halls. Take a right on Rue Louvel and Brière to the Saint-Pierre church. The church dates from the XNUMXth and XNUMXth centuries when Touques was an important port.
2. Go around the church on the right and take Rue de Meautry along the stud farm for 1,8 km.
3. Continue on Chemin de la Coquetière on the right and continue until the entrance to the forest (accessible only outside hunting season).
4. Turn left at the entrance to the forest and again left 300 m further.
5. Follow the edge for 2,5 km then cross the Ouis stream.
6. At the source-washhouse at a place called Dauboeuf, turn left onto Chemin de Dauboeuf.
7. Continue on the path then turn left to take the Chemin de la Côte de Grâce.
8. Turn left on a grass path.
9. Join Chemin de la Coquetière then Route de Honfleur.
10. Along the Saint-Thomas church
Listed as a Historic Monument since 1926, the church dates from the 12th century but its nave has been modified several times over the centuries.
11. Turn left to reach Place de la Mairie.


Contact us:
+33 (0)2 31 14 40 00

Our tourist information offices:

Residence of the Clock
Empress Eugenie wharf
14800 Deauville
See opening hours

Place Jean-Mermoz
14640 Villers-sur-Mer
See opening hours

32 bis avenue Michel d'Ornano
14910 Blonville-sur-Mer
See opening hours

40 rue du Général Leclerc
14113 Villerville
See opening hours

20 Place Lemercier
14800 Toques
See opening hours

Louis Delamare Promenade
(behind the aid station)
14800 Tourgeville
See opening hours