Departure of the "Villerville semaphore" circuit

1. Departure from the Villerville Tourist Information Office. Follow the Route du Littoral in the direction of Trouville-sur-Mer. On the left is a 1653th century castle built in 1888 on the ruins of an old castle. Today it is the Ferme du Château. You will pass the Calvary erected in 1928 and broken and then rebuilt after a storm in XNUMX.

2. Take Chemin des Terrois, on the left, near the stadium and climb the hill for 800 meters. On the way is a coastal German battery dating from the winter of 1941/1942. She belonged to the 510th coastal artillery group of the German army.

3. At the intersection stay on Chemin des Terrois on the left then turn right onto Rue Lucien Coutaud.

4. Turn right onto Rue du Bas Couyère au Sémaphore. Continue straight ahead until the semaphore, property of the state built at the beginning of the XXth century which ensures the surveillance of the Bay of Seine from large cargo ships to small boats.

5. Then turn right, an interview allows you to see the Manoir de Clairefontaine, and take the Chemin des Creuniers, then join the Rue Lucien Coutaud.

6. Continue straight on Route du Val and follow the campsite.

7. At the intersection, turn left towards Villerville on Rue Thomas Jean Montsaint. Descend to the center of Villerville and reach the Tourist Information Office. Halfway up there is a small Notre-Dame de la Paix oratory. Halfway up there is the small oratory of Our Lady of Peace erected after the Second World War. And opposite the oratory is the belvedere.


Contact us:
+33 (0)2 31 14 40 00

Our tourist information offices:

Residence of the Clock
Empress Eugenie wharf
14800 Deauville
See opening hours

Place Jean-Mermoz
14640 Villers-sur-Mer
See opening hours

32 bis avenue Michel d'Ornano
14910 Blonville-sur-Mer
See opening hours

40 rue du Général Leclerc
14113 Villerville
See opening hours

20 Place Lemercier
14800 Toques
See opening hours

Louis Delamare Promenade
(behind the aid station)
14800 Tourgeville
See opening hours