French Dutch English German Spanish

Departure of the circuit "The forest of Touques and Dauboeuf


1. Depart from Place de la Mairie, under the halls. Take a right on Rue Louvel and Brière to the Saint-Pierre church dating from the XNUMXth and XNUMXth centuries when Touques was an important port.

2. Go around the church on the right and take Rue de Meautry along the stud farm for 1,8 km.

3. Continue on Chemin de la Coquetière on the right and continue until the entrance to the forest.

4. Turn left at the entrance to the forest and again left 300 meters further.

5. Follow the edge for 2,5 km then cross the Ouis stream. Continue on the path and take the second left.

6. Go down the Chemin du Calvaire by crossing the Departmental Road 62.

7. Join the Route de Honfleur and pass in front of the Saint-Thomas church, listed as a Historic Monument since 1926. The church dates from the XNUMXth century but its nave has been modified several times over the centuries.

8. Turn left to reach the city center and the Place de la Mairie.