French Dutch English German Spanish

Old stables

Saint-Pierre square

14800 TOUQUES

In 1875, Alphonse and Gustave de Rothschild built the Meautry stud farm around a manor dating from the XNUMXth and XNUMXth centuries. The stables, then dependencies of this one, will be ceded to the City of Touques by the baron Guy de Rothschild and are restored to be transformed into workshops of arts.